Experienced Prepared Focused
Service Disabled ~ Veteran Owned
Cage Code 7SQNB
NYS SDVOB # 171368
DUNS # 080510190
NYS SFS # 1100180014
Now Federally Certified!!
Resilient Support Services, Inc. (RSS), a NYS Certified SDVOB is built on 20 plus years of Military Service. We bring together the highest quality of trade services, teamed to meet the critical needs of NYS Agencies, Authorities, Counties and More!
No job is too small or too large. We can provide materials and/or services with reliability and professionalism. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to make sure your project runs smoothly.
Listen Better...Plan Better....Manage Better!
Meet our Management
Retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) with expertise in strategic planning and operations, and communication with highest-level military leaders to benefit businesses and governmental within the U.S. and Internationally. Served 22 years in the U.S. Army, led several national security efforts; most notably the development, implementation and deployment of the (2nd) Civil Support WMD Anti-terrorism Team(s) program, which is now operational in all 54 states and territories. Graduate of Marist College with a Masters in Public Administration and the U.S. Army War College, Masters of Strategic Studies.
Robert L. Domenici,
David is a graduate of Siena College with a B.S. in Marketing & Management. He has spent most of his career in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Diagnostic Industries. Working 13 years with Roche Diagnostic focusing on the Eastern half of the United States as a National Account Manager. He also ran two large Industrial MRO Companies in the Northeast. David handles business development for Resilient Support Services, since the company was established in January of 2017.
David H. Kuk,
Cindy is a graduate of SUNY Adirondack with an A.S. in Applied Science, Magna Cum Laude & majoring in Business Management, Marketing & Entrepreneurship. She has a lot of experience with many aspects of construction from Estimates to close-out. She has managed some very large projects, including some mechanical jobs at both Adirondack and Altona Correctional Facilities. "It is important to me to address any concerns of our customers thoroughly and efficiently."
NYS SDVOB Information on Discretionary Spending
Select Document Below
- Electrical/LED Installation
- NYS Contract Commodity Sales
- HVAC & Controls
- Surveillance Installation
- Haz/NonHaz/Medical Waste Disposal
- Fire Alarm & Communications
- Security Systems
- Energy Management
- Lead & Asbestos Abatement
- Switchgear Testing
- Fiber Optic Installations
- General Contracting
- Environmental Services
- Building & Industrial Supplies
- Equipment Rentals/Purchases
- Steel Fab & Installation
Building Materials & Industrial Supplies
RSS has accounts with the following companies to give you a variety of options, feel free to peruse their sites or contact us for a quote. Click the image to be directed to website!
Info regarding Discretionary Spending
(Click link below)
* Project Management @ Saratoga National Cemetery for R & R Construction.
* Roofing @ Carle Place LIRR Station for 3rd Track Construction.
* Point of Sale installation for various NYS DMV locations from Albany to NYC.
* Installation of Exterior Metal Doors for OMH in Albany. (picture top left)
* Installation of UPS Liebert System @ Coxsackie Correctional Facility.
* Installation of 15 ton Chiller @ Franklin Correctional Facility.
* Insulation of HVAC @ Brookwood Secure for DiGesare Mechanical.
* Cabling install @ SUNY ETEC for Schenectady Hardware.
* Various building materials provided for AOW, Jersen, Hoosick Valley Contractors, and more!
* Carle Place for MTA
* New Hyde Park Station for MTA
* Floral Park Station for MTA
* Westbury North Parking Garage for MTA
* Merillion Ave Station for MTA
* Harrison Ave Parking Garage for MTA
* RIOC Octagon for Sea Crest Construction Group
* Garrittsen Beach Fire Station Roofing for DASNY
* 50 Cooper Street Apartment Plumbing for Mercer Construction
For any inquiries, questions or concerns, please contact Cindy Woodcock (518) 701-0282
517 Broadway, Ste 203A
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
P.O. Box 383
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866